|Ways To Persuade Your Web
Site Visitors To Give You Their Email Address
by Paul Jesse
These are several ways that you can use to persuade
visitors to give their e-mail address.
1. Ask visitors to subscribe to your e-zine. It's
a good idea to also give them a freebie when they
2. Have them sign-up to get access to download a
free ebook. The subject of the ebook should be related
to your target audience.
3. Give your visitors a free membership inside your
member's only web site. Have them sign-up to receive
a user name and password.
4. Hold a free contest or sweepstakes at your web
site. Ask them to give you their contact information
5. Offer your visitors free consulting via e-mail.
Have them fill out a web form to e-mail you with
6. Hold an interactive poll on your web site. Ask
your visitors to e-mail you their vote or opinion.
7. Ask your visitors to sign-up for a chance to
get a web site award. Have them e-mail you their
contact and web site information.
8. Have visitors fill out a survey on your web site.
Give them a f.ree gift as an incentive to complete
9. O.ffer a free online service from your web site.
Have visitors fill out their contact information
to sign-up to the f.ree service.
10. Ask visitors to sign your guest book. Tell them
they will get a f.ree gift in return.
11. Offer a free affiliate program for your visitors.
They will have to sign-up in order to receive marketing
materials and commissions.
12. Allow visitors to submit a free classified ad
on your web site. Require them to give a valid e-mail
address in order to post an ad.
13. Give people who visit your web site a f.ree
course sent via autoresponder. Just ask them to
fill out their contact information to receive the
14. Offer your visitors free software to download.
Have them sign-up to get an access code to unlock
Copyright 2023 Paul Jesse
About The Author
Paul Jesse is a retired government employee and
small business owner. Visit his website at: http://www.BestLowCarbRecipies.com